The board of directors of Sun Life Financial Inc. (PSE: SLF) (TSX: SLF) (NYSE: SLF) has declared a dividend of $0.50 per share on the common shares of the Company has been declared, payable March 29, 2019 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2019. This is the same amount as paid in the previous quarter.
The Board also announced that the following dividends have been declared on the Company’s Class A Non-Cumulative Preferred Shares, payable on March 29, 2019 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2019:
- Series 1: $0.296875 per share
- Series 2: $0.30 per share
- Series 3: $0.278125 per share
- Series 4: $0.278125 per share
- Series 5: $0.28125 per share
- Series 8R: $0.142188 per share
- Series 9QR: $0.192514 per share
- Series 10R: $0.177625 per share
- Series 11QR: $0.239363 per share
- Series 12R: $0.237875 per share
Common shares of the company acquired under the company’s Canadian Dividend Reinvestment and Share Purchase Plan will be purchased by the Plan agent on the open market through the facilities of the Toronto Stock Exchange and through the facilities of other Canadian stock exchanges and alternative Canadian trading platforms.