Manila—(PHStocks)—After a two-day decline, Philippine stocks recovered today as investors hunt for bargains.
The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) went up by 1.15% or 90.37 points to close today’s trading at 7,927.49. The wider All Shares index, meanwhile, recovered 44.82 points to finish at 4,730.32.
Except for the Mining and Oil sector, which fell by 0.51%, all counters are back in the green. The Services index gained 3.1% while the Property segment increased by 1.24%.
Around 1.49 billion shares changed hands today, valued at PhP10.947 billion. There were 127 gainers compared to 82 losers, while 49 stocks remained flat.
- Waterfront Philippines Inc. (PSE: WPI): PhP1.02, 17.24%
- Acesite (Philippines) Hotel Corp. (PSE: ACE): PhP2.29, 11.71%
- Medco Holdings Inc. (PSE: MED): PhP0.81, 10.96%
- Philippine Seven Corp. (PSE: SEVN): PhP168.90, 10.39%
- Philweb Corp. (PSE: WEB): PhP11.42, 8.97%
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (PSE: WLCON): PhP6.20, 7.83%
- Anglo Philippine Holdings Corp. (PSE: APO): PhP1.21, 7.08%
- Philippine Estates Corp. (PSE: PHES): PhP0.405, 6.58%
- Alsons Consolidated Resources Inc. (PSE: ACR): PhP1.85, 6.32%
- SPC Power Corp. (PSE: SPC): PhP5.42, 6.27%
- MJC Investments Corp. (PSE: MJIC): PhP3.24, -10.00%
- Manila Mining Corp. “A” (PSE: MA): PhP0.011, -8.33%
- The Philodrill Corp. (PSE: OV): PhP0.012, -7.69%
- Discovery World Corp. (PSE: DWC): PhP2.32, -7.20%
- Vitarich Corp. (PSE: VITA): PhP2.10, -4.98%
- Philippine Trust Co. (PSE: PTC): PhP108.30, -4.75%
- Phinma Corp. (PSE: PHN): PhP10.10, -3.99%
- Prime Media Holdings Inc. (PSE: PRIM): PhP1.05, -3.67%
- Leisure And Resorts World Corp. Warrants (PSE: LRW): PhP2.16, -3.57%
- Nickel Asia Corp. (PSE: NIKL): PhP6.08, -3.49%