Manila—(PHStocks)—Philippine stocks fell for a second trading session as investors lock in their gains following a five-day rally.
The mainboard Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) dropped by 0.3% or 23.65 points to close today’s market session at 7,837.12. The wider All Shares index remain in the red, further sliding by 0.11% or 5.28 points.
All counters except for the Financials sector, which gained 0.13%, are in the red. The biggest decline went to the Services index, which fell by 0.67% or 11.25 points.
Trading volume reached 1.85 billion today, valued at PhP17.12 billion. There were 99 gainers compared to 107 losers, while 39 stocks were flat.
- Prime Media Holdings Inc. (PSE: PRIM): PhP1.09, 18.48%
- 2GO Group Inc. (PSE: 2GO): PhP28.00, 16.91%
- Asiabest Group International Inc. (PSE: ABG): PhP30.50, 12.55%
- Citystate Savings Bank Inc. (PSE: CSB): PhP10.00, 11.23%
- MJC Investments Corp. (PSE: MJIC): PhP3.60, 11.11%
- Philippine H2O Ventures Corp. (PSE: H2O): PhP3.87, 10.26%
- Oriental Petroleum and Minerals Corp. “A” (PSE: OPM): PhP0.011, 10.00%
- SPC Power Corp. (PSE: SPC): PhP5.10, 9.68%
- First Gen Corp. – SERIES “F” (FGENF) (PSE: FGENF): PhP112.5, 9.12%
- Manila Mining Corp. “A” (PSE: MA): PhP0.012, 9.09%
- Philippine Seven Corp. (PSE: SEVN): PhP153.00, -10.99%
- Concrete Aggregates Corp. “B” (PSE: CAB): PhP85.10, -10.42%
- Philippine Realty & Holdings Corp. (PSE: RLT): PhP0.73, -7.59%
- Waterfront Philippines Inc. (PSE: WPI): PhP0.87, -7.45%
- ABS-CBN Holdings Corp. – Phil. Deposit Receipts (PSE: ABSP): PhP41, -5.96%
- Starmalls Inc. (PSE: STR): PhP7.00, -5.91%
- Apex Mining Co. Inc. “A” (PSE: APX): PhP1.67, -5.65%
- MRC Allied Inc. (PSE: MRC): PhP0.34, -5.56%
- Basic Energy Corp. (PSE: BSC): PhP0.255, -5.56%
- LMG Chemicals Corp. (PSE: LMG): PhP4.18, -4.13%