Rizal—(PHStocks)—During the Sta. Lucia Land Inc. (PSE: SLI) board of directors meeting held today, the company has ratified the acquisition of additional 18 properties totaling 197.20 hectares in Batangas, Rizal, Bulacan, Iloilo, Cebu and Davao.
SLI has also sealed nine joint venture agreements totaling 183.57 hectares in Rizal, Antipolo, Batangas, Pangasinan, Pasig City, Davao and the first venture of the company in Quezon province.
SLI continues to expand and by building residential communities throughout the country.
This brings to a total of 4.18 million square meters of joint venture agreements and 3.65 million square meters of land acquisitions for year 2016 to date.
The company is also looking to expanding its projects that are already strategically located in areas where new government infrastructure projects will be developed. Some of these projects are the following:
The LRT Line 2 Extension along Marcos highway to improve access to the following projects:
- Sta. Lucia City Complex (Cainta): The first mall complex in the area with 11 hectares of prime real estate. The Sta. Lucia City sits at the junction of the four major cities of the Greater East Area.
- Sta. Lucia Business Center (Pasig City): A proposed commercial 6-storey building which will be leased out to offices and commercial retail establishments. This will also be the lay-by connecting to the LRT Line 2 extension which will greatly ease traffic congestion in the area once finished and operational and at the same time provide convenience for commuters as a transit point to Cainta, Taytay and Pasig City.
- Sta. Lucia Residenzes Towers 1 and 2 (Cainta): Tower 1 (Monte Carlo) is a 20-storey condominium project with amenities such as a swimming pool, function hall, open gazebo, landscape garden and 24-hour security. While, Tower 2 (Santorini) is 21-storey condominium project that is operated as a hotel complete with a registration desk, cleaning services and much more. Both are connected to IL Centro Mall the newest 2 storey mall complex of Sta. Lucia City.
- Stradella (Cainta): Rizal province’s first full-service hotel offers provincial comfort. The 6 storey hotel project is conveniently located in Cainta and commands an excellent location and provides access to the city’s biggest attractions.
The MRT 7 to improve access to the following projects:
- Colinas Verdes (Bulacan): A 300 hectare master-planned community located in San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan with first-class amenities such as the Colinas Verdes Country Club, which is the first country club in the area.
- Neopolitan Business Park (Fairview): A 22-hectare master-planned complex that is set to be the next super city in the metro.
- Neopolitan Tower (Fairview): A 9-storey residential condominium located in Fairview, Quezon City.
- Sotogrande Neopolitan (Fairview): An 8-storey, full hotel development with a total of 198 hotel units.
The Cavite-Laguna (CALA) Expressway Project and LRT 1 Cavite Extension Project to develop access to the following projects:
- Greenmeadows at the Orchard (Cavite): Along Salitran Road, the Greenmeadows is a 12 hectare exclusive community with amenities such as community clubhouse, sports facilities, swimming pool, children’s playground, etc.
- Sotogrande Expansion (Tagaytay): A 26 hectare Spanish Mediterranean inspired community designed both as a vacation getaway and a permanent residence.
- Sugarland Estates (Cavite): A 15 hectare residential community located along Governor’s Drive, a main transportation artery in Barangay Hugo Perez, Trece Martires City that adds to its accessibility.
The Metro Manila Expressway Project C6 to affect the following projects:
- Greenland and Greenwoods Expansion (Cainta): A 500 hectare residential community development located in the heart of Cainta, Taytay and Pasig City and within a few kilometers from Ortigas Business District.
- Notingham Villas (Taytay): A seven cluster townhouse project which boasts of prime commercial areas and residential townhouse units comprised of garden and middle units.
Mactan-Cebu International Airport Passenger Terminal Building to enhance access to the following projects:
- Arterra Cebu: A 20-storey residential and hotel tower in Mactan which is located on the same strip as Cebu’s most popular five-star hotels, and triple-A resorts.
- La Mirada Cebu: A 15-storey Spanish-Mediterranean inspired residential tower with a breathtaking 180-degree vista of sun, sea and sky, married with the comfort of having modern conveniences within easy reach.