Manila—(PHStocks)—Philippine stocks recovered from yesterday’s declines as investors take a cue from strong corporate financial results for the third quarter.
The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index climbed back to the 7,200-mark after gaining 0.26% or 18.71 points Friday, 14 November. The index closed at 7,217.34, up by 0.16% from last week. The Financials, Mining and Oil, and Services indices posted gains, while the Industrials and Holding Firms sectors finished lower, shedding 0.18%. The Property sector was flat.
Total volume reached 2.43 billion, valued at PhP6.65 billion. Foreign buying reached PhP3.4 billion while foreign selling totaled PhP3.28 billion, for a net inflow of PhP120 million.
There were 86 gainers against 90 losers, while 37 stocks were flat.
Top most active:
- BDO Unibank Inc. (PSE: BDO): PhP105.70, 2.62%
- Alliance Global Group Inc. (PSE: AGI): PhP24.30, -0.82%
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (PSE: TEL): PhP2,996.00, NC
- GT Capital Holdings Inc. (PSE: GTCAP): PhP1,074.00, 0.47%
- Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc. (PSE: RRHI): PhP69.50, 2.43%
- Federal Resources Investment Group Inc. (PSE: FED): PhP15.00, 8.7%
- IRC Properties Inc. (PSE: IRC): PhP1.72, 8.18%
- iRipple Inc. (PSE: RPL): PhP34.90, 7.38%
- Manila Mining Corp. “A” (PSE: MA): PhP0.015, 7.14%
- Boulevard Holdings Inc. (PSE: BHI): PhP0.12, 7.14%
- SPC Power Corp. (PSE: SPC): PhP4.49, 6.9%
- IP E-Game Ventures Inc. (PSE: EG): PhP0.016, 6.67%
- Splash Corp. (PSE: SPH): PhP2.39, 6.22%
- Sta. Lucia Land Inc. (PSE: SLI): PhP0.84, 5%
- Century Peak Metals Holdings Corp. (PSE: CPM): PhP0.96, 4.35%
- Jackstones Inc. (PSE: JAS): PhP3.33, -16.33%
- Prime Media Holdings Inc. (PSE: PRIM): PhP1.56, -6.59%
- Manila Mining Corp. “B” (PSE: MAB): PhP0.015, -6.25%
- Coal Asia Holdings Inc. (PSE: COAL): PhP1.05, -6.25%
- Megaworld Corp. WARRANTS1 (PSE: MEGW1): PhP3.31, -5.97%
- ATN Holdings Inc. “B” (PSE: ATNB): PhP2.70, -5.92%
- Greenergy Holdings Inc. (PSE: GREEN): PhP0.52, -5.45%
- The Philodrill Corp. (PSE: OV): PhP0.022, -4.35%
- BDO Leasing & Finance Inc. (PSE: BLFI): PhP2.12, -4.07%
- Asian Terminals Inc. (PSE: ATI): PhP11.56, -3.51%