Manila—(PHStocks)—Philippine stocks were marginally flat on Friday, with the mainboard Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) losing 1.32pts or 0.02% from yesterday’s gain of 28.64pts as investors continue to cash in on their gains. A total of 1.67 billion shares changed hands today, valued at PhP7.84 billion.
On a sectoral basis, the Industrials, Mining and Oil, and Financials indices retreated, led by the 0.65% decline of the Industrials. While the Mining and Oil sector went down by 0.31%, the Financials only lost 1.16pts or 0.07%.
The Property sector, on the other hand, led the gainers, with an increase of 0.41%. The Services index pulled in 0.3%, while the Holding Firms sector managed to eke out 0.1%.
There were 86 gainers and 86 decliners, while 40 stocks remained flat.
- Anchor Land Holdings Inc. (PSE: ALHI): PhP22.90, +30.11%
- MRC Allied Inc. (PSE: MRC): PhP0.131, +14.91%
- Touch Solutions Inc. (PSE: TSI): PhP13.72, +11.54%
- Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation (PSE: MB): PhP0.87, +10.13%
- Araneta Properties Inc. (PSE: ARA): PhP1.49, +7.97%
- Crown Equities Inc. (PSE: CEI): PhP0.07, +7.69%
- Imperial Resources Inc. “A” (PSE: IMP): PhP5.75, +7.48%
- Starmalls Inc. (PSE: STR): PhP3.80, +7.04%
- ATN Holdings Inc. “A” (PSE: ATN): PhP1, +6.38%
- Euro-Med Laboratories Philippines Inc. (PSE: EURO): PhP2, +5.26%
Below are the biggest losers:
- Transpacific Broadband Group International Inc. (PSE: TBGI): PhP2.03, -14.71%
- Berjaya Philippines Inc. (PSE: BCOR): PhP28, -12.36%
- Cirtek Holdings Philippines Corporation (PSE: CHIPS): PhP26, -8.77%
- Bankard Inc. (PSE: BKD): PhP1.03, -6.36%
- Alsons Consolidated Resources Inc. (PSE: ACR): PhP1.42, -5.33%
- United Paragon Mining Corporation (PSE: UPM): PhP0.018, -5.26%
- IP Converge Data Center Inc. (PSE: CLOUD): PhP3.90, -5.11%
- Pancake House Inc. (PSE: PCKH): PhP8, -4.65%
- MJCI Investments Inc. (PSE: MJIC): PhP6.20, -4.62%
- Acesite (Philippines) Hotel Corporation (PSE: ACE): PhP1.32, -4.35%